PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Starting with C&D Bayou Morning in a Nachwalter straight grain Scoop halfbent with plateau rim and brindle stem. Went to our town's Holiday Boat Parade under a nearly full moon last night, sat on a huge palm's shank hanging out over the Intercoastal Waterway and rekindled a bit of that long-forgotten childhood Christmas magic in snowy cold Connecticut right here in Florida.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend dublin sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem. Took some photos of a few of my pipes that needed the upgrade.
Karl_Erik_Eks.A_Dublin_sitter.jpg

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
View attachment 115761
Good morning all. I just realized that yesterday was the first day that I didn’t post in this thread since I started posting. I had good reason, as it was a big day in the Wheel household. My baby girl walked across the stage and received her college diploma yesterday. Just might have tugged a tear out of her old man. Anyway, it was a day of celebrating her accomplishments, so smoking was put on the back burner.

I’m making up for it this morning with Cringle Flake 2021 in my no name billiard meer. Hot cup of coffee with bourbon cream to go with it.
Congratulations to the whole Wheel household! Also nice to devote all our time to their achievements :)

Status
Not open for further replies.