Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and am smoking Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to You Bet Your Life from my collection of radio shows. Too bad the contract with Radio Spirits doesn't allow the XM Old Time Radio Channel to broadcast anything they don't supply.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while, and need to take a better photo of it. Reading while this bowl lasts.
Savinelli_NonPareil_poker9310.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
2013 Capstan Ready Rubbed in an Edward’s Meer lined 700-M.

047-CDFB5-7-E9-F-444-A-8832-7-C7-A2-FCE5-A89.jpg

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Wilke Crystal Palace (an excellent morning smoke) in a Grabow as I head out to some property. Letting buddy of mine hunt since no deer yet…I’ve taken two, so…letting him have run of place and I’m going to help if needed…and to get out of the house: Dad break. ?

5789FB65-0A64-49B8-BAAD-FF053FBAAB69.jpeg

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Good afternoon, gents.
RB Plug in a Barber. Jarred this plug up last Christmas & it's tasting all the better for it. Cut up with a great little penknife that was given to me by forum member Birddog. Which I thought was damned decent of the fellow. ?
image.jpeg

S

ScienceSmoker

I was going to save my biggest pipe, Gigantor, for Christmas, but I figured I'd do a trial run today. I've only smoked from this guy twice before, and I've never filled it all the way, since it'd probably take a whole tin or more. This morning, I put about 2 normal bowl's worth of Early Morning Pipe in there, and I'm about to light up. I don't know much about this pipe, it just says "Guaranteed Bruyere Root". Nothing else.

bigpipe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.