PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I'm about to have a couple of Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye coins in my P. Jeppesen Freehand pipe. The pipe is really too cumbersome to be practical for everyday smoking—certainly not recommended for smoking while doing yardwork. But, I fell in love with its grain and the plateau being on the side of the pipe instead of the top. Because it leans towards unusual/unique I chose to get it.

P-Jeppesen-Freehand-01.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am nearing the half way mark on this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in an undated straight smooth brown The Lumberman Special (Comoy’s) with a tapered black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work now.
Lumberman Special (Comoy’s).jpg

wayoutwest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2016
KY
Thank you! My Baki pipes were purchased 10 years ago from Deniz Ural at Best Meerschaums. Don’t think he is any longer the distributor. i dont know where they can now be purchased.
The distributor is through China. You order through Aliexpress. I only know this because I am very close to pulling the trigger on a Baki gourd calabash meerschaum...

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Just finished the Stokkebye in the Jeppesen. Going to have Peterson's Nightcap in my tiny (the chamber diameter is 5/8" to give you an idea of this pipe's diminutive size) Colossus Pipe Factory Meerschaum Skull Pipe (with amber stem) circa late 1890s, maybe 1910 or so. CPF was owned by Kaufman Bros. & Bondy, the company that would later launch Kaywoodie and Yello-Bole. Shout out to Chasing Embers for reminding me that plumber's tape would be a viable solution for addressing the stripped threads in the stem. The pipe is sitting on my CPF humidor (which isn't suitable for storing tobacco, but makes a nice thing to keep my other CPF pipes and paraphernalia).

IMG_20211219_023044.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Just finished the Stokkebye in the Jeppesen. Going to have Peterson's Nightcap in my tiny (the chamber diameter is 5/8" to give you an idea of this pipe's diminutive size) Colossus Pipe Factory Meerschaum Skull Pipe (with amber stem) circa late 1890s, maybe 1910 or so. CPF was owned by Kaufman Bros. & Bondy, the company that would later launch Kaywoodie and Yello-Bole. Shout out to Chasing Embers for reminding me that plumber's tape would be a viable solution for addressing the stripped threads in the stem. The pipe is sitting on my CPF humidor (which isn't suitable for storing tobacco, but makes a nice thing to keep my other CPF pipes and paraphernalia).

View attachment 115703
Skull pipe Brothers!??

20211031_231420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.