PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

BayouGhost

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2024
Louisiana
Peretti Cuban Mixture in a Savinelli 902 Canadian shape Tundra for the mid-day heat with some unsweetened iced black tea. Traveling for a week starting tomorrow so a good excuse for a pipe break, but I am maximizing the day thus far.

My Peder Jeppesen freehand is on-deck for later this evening, when the bullfrogs, cicadas and crickets are singing their opera to nobody in particular under the flashes of heat lightning. Perhaps a bold English blend yet to be determined is in order.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaica Blue Mountain Dark Roast, neat, is my drink. When I was walking earlier, Tomato the Brave kept hiding under a car, and several times when I walked by, he lept out at me for attention. Harry the Hairy got a little jealous, and walked over to block him on my last lap. Tomato just stared at him. Abner the Eager was content to watch while hiding from Harry.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Skink

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
I agree. His prices are really good for meerschaum nowadays and his work seems great. I wonder how his tenon will be because the photos of mine look smaller and shorter than other push/pull tenons I have seen.

I live in Canada so I don’t expect any packages from abroad with speed. One time I ordered a pipe from Belgrade and it sat in customs near Vancouver for more than 2 months after being cleared. It took a little over three months to get to me and when I told the seller he said he had no idea it hadn’t arrived.
The tenon on this pipe is smaller in diameter also. I had some doubts about the draw when I ordered it. I have to admit that the draw is a little tighter than what I am used to, but I adjusted rather quickly to it. After the first couple of smokes, I don't even notice it now.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Smoked some Happy Brown Bogie in a WDC Jumbo while fix some issues with the dash on my truck. Fuel and temp gauge quit working. Works now. Instrument cluster held in with 8 screws. Cleaned up some connections. Less than 30 minutes to fix. '87 Nissan d21 with 141,000 miles. I love this little truck. View attachment 330490View attachment 330491
My brother got T boned in one of those when we were kids. Totaled the little truck but he walked away with no injuries. Solid little trucks…