PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
It certainly is Lee worthy. I am enjoying a quiet weekend in my fortress of solitude along the Colorado River. Life is indeed beautiful and good. 😊 The blend already appears to be an all day smoke. The cherry adds a nice room note and a bit of flavor to what probably shakes out as a Balkan English American blend. It smokes well to my Midwest sensibility.
Awesome!
Are you by Parker or higher up? The ex-drunk bikers I run around with usually have a weekend in March or April up at the former, but I rarely get on the left bank.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
View attachment 333135Pipe by Lee, two star, with my newest blend, 73s. A mild English-American blend of Virginias, Green River Cavendish’s, Latakia, Perique, and several Orientals, with a bit of cherry. How will it eventually settle out? I have high hopes. If it does, I will happily add it to my KBN-3989 line of tobacco.
Love seeing the Fez busted out again! Must be a special day.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Half way through this bowl of year 2019 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game with Sleepy Suzy by my side.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.