PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
An Old post from @Chasing Embers
Turned me onto it referencing grape tobacco’s. I grabbed a couple tins to try based on his description and found it to be a really unique blend. Literally everyone compliments the room note instantly with praise. It’s a fun blend with a hint of grape, burns well without relights, awesome tin note as well. Its an ARO with Virginias, Black Cavendish, Dark Fired Kentucky and a wine topping. It’s worth a try.
I have a tin in the cellar but haven't gotten around to it. I like CBG so this sounds like a good fit.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1950s-60s straight smooth brown Bertram 07 octagonal paneled billiard with a square shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
Bertram_07 _panel_billiard.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Germain’s Brown Flake in my 1954 LBS.

IMG-1401.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg