PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this beautiful day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke. Put the ball game on pause while I walked, so I'm watching the rest of it now. Fed all the ferals.
Molina_Apple.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Peterson Deluxe Navy Rolls in a Sav Dolimiti 311KS. View attachment 331631
At last, across the weary faem,
Frae far, outlandish pairts I came.
On ilka side o' me I fand
Fresh tokens o' my native land.
Wi' whatna joy I hailed them a' -
The hilltaps standin' raw by raw,
The public house, the Hielan' birks,
And a' the bonny U.P. kirks!
But maistly thee, the bluid o' Scots,
Frae Maidenkirk to John o' Grots,
The king o' drinks, as I conceive it,
Talisker, Isla, or Glenlivet!
Robert Louis Stevenson

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts, and a golden delicious apple for lunch. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaica Blue Mountain Dark Roast, neat, is my drink. Abner the Eager was still hungry so I brought him in to eat.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
About to light up my "new to me," estate pipe from Iwan Ries. We went to Chicago last week for our 25th Anniversary and the kids 18th birthday. The wife picked out this 1960s era IRC leather wrapped pipe, and I grabbed some 3 Star Royale and some Old Colonial. Such a cool shop, and I could have spent all day there talking with Douglas and looking at pipes.

20240822_130337.jpg
20240821_202207.jpg

BrightDarkEyes

Can't Leave
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
The color has already changed on it from what I remember.
😆 the pink was showing around the rim after the first bowl. It also looks like the rest of the pipe is changing colour pretty evenly except in some of those wonderful white patches I have come to associate with ‘translucent’ meerschaum. This is only bowl four and the chamber hasn’t even turned black yet. The button is also very comfortable and not as chunky as other meerschaums I have.