PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mike N

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2023
With the temperatures here in WV falling into 50s this evening, I loaded up some C&D Star of the East Flake to walk the Doberman. The pipe is a Castello Ancoretta series (#77/120) from Novelli’s in Rome. And yes, that is a vintage Chesterfield lighter. I’m also going to put a jacket on for the first time since May.

Attachments

• IMG_8759.jpeg
    IMG_8759.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 6

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Off to work and will listen to The Adventures of Superman from my radio collection. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
A Wessex Canadian filled with a long forgotten tin of 1792 with 11/05/2005 written on the bottom. As expected, it’s dried out and crispy. Much of the original flavor and aroma is long gone but it’s retained the 1792 oomph after all these years.

I recently picked up my pipes after a long break and am looking forward to picking up some new tins—even though many of my old favorites are now extinct.

View attachment 331091

View attachment 331093
Welcome back