PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
My first pipe in around 2 months. Finally feeling better, and breathing better.

This is also my first briar smoke in roughly a year!

Old Joe Krantz, in my Kaywoodie Rustica in Chestnut finish.

View attachment 238468
@didimauw Glad you're feeling better! Don't feel like pipe smoking if you're not well. Have you ever smoked a clay pipe?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am about a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink. Very tasty coffee. I am amused that they put on the label "Roasted 6:45 a.m. Mon-Fri in small 20 lb. batches..."
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City Beta Test #4 in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to work for a bit as I determine what I think about this latest test blend. It's been a long time since I smoked this pipe which is dedicated to burleys. Dodgers and Padres game starts after the top of the hour and I'll listen to it.
Ben_Wade_Duo .jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I had a clay pipe when I first started smoking. A friend gave it to me. I used it like 2 times and it disappeared. Lol no idea what happened to it!
@didimauw It didn't take me long to break my first clay; lost count of how many I've broken:)
But then I suppose I'm probably the person in the world who smokes the most clay bowls I'm statistically more likely to break them! Only been to the Battle of Nantwich once and managed to break a clay pipe then; I broke it tapping the ash out on the ashtray in a pub beer garden...

Status
Not open for further replies.