PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Prairie Wind in my Berggreen bamboo billiard.

F4-B6-E2-F9-9-B6-E-46-FC-A2-E0-B89-CACEAC82-B.png

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Just got home from a most excellent oi show, now I'm smoking an aromatic called "Gentleman's Corner" that I get from a local-ish B&M. I've got it in a thermofilter billiard, which is a nice little pipe that does aromatics and burleys quite well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 524 in an undated, unbranded, slight bend smooth darker brown made in France Los Alton VBF zulu with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger came to the studio singing a chorus of "Get up and feed us, you bum" I didn't even know they knew the words. :)
France_zulu.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Continuing on with my Pee Wee August Month Tribute. The Pee Wee Play House Intro! ❤️

Fun Fact, Cyndi Lauper sings the intro song. :)

To Pee Wee and all the Young Hearts! Keep it Young, don’t go Old & Sour! LOL 😝

I challenge you to be young at heart, watch the flippin video, and see if you can actually get young, and find that kid inside, and enjoy it! LOL 😝

Don’t be an old fart now! I’m sure a few shots of something will get you up and in the mood! LOL rotf

Hal O’ The Wynd in a Bay Denmark Apple with a Cumberland stem.

Be well everyone! ❤️

2507D64B-6D7D-4DCB-ADB6-1BCB3E76F3B9.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work, and this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave a little extra since they hadn't eaten in a few hours.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.