PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Trying Semois in the cob I otherwise use for codger-y burleys.

IMG_1691.jpeg

Very interesting! I’m definitely seeing how this can simultaneously remind someone of burley, cigar leaf, and orientals. And I expect it’ll take a few more bowls in this pipe before it’s fully speaking for itself.

Only bummer is that it’s breezy on the porch today, so it’s burning a little hot. Getting a few whiffs of burnt cob now and then. 😕

Last edited:

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Uhle’s Blend 71 in a smooth straight brown family era Sasieni Mayfair 64 N Canadian with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. Suzy lived up to her name by taking a snooze next to her food dish after she ate. Molly's running around the den trying to catch the moth that flew in when I went out to feed Abner the Eager and Tomato the Brave. Daisy the Feral Princess was too busy sleeping to eat. Her attitude will change before long.
View attachment 242142
That's cute. I had a pup once who would fall asleep with her nose IN the food dish! Cracked me up everytime! She did that till she was almost a year old. Our animals are better entertainment than anything Hollywood can produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.