PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Watch City Slices in a Peterson System Standard B42. Every time I pack a bowl of this, I think "you only have two bowls worth left. Save it for a special occasion." Then I pack the bowl and I still have like 2 bowls left. This has been going on for a while. Starting to think I'm not great at judging the size of a bowl.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
It
Watch City Slices in a Peterson System Standard B42. Every time I pack a bowl of this, I think "you only have two bowls worth left. Save it for a special occasion." Then I pack the bowl and I still have like 2 bowls left. This has been going on for a while. Starting to think I'm not great at judging the size of a bowl.
It’s a Chanukah Miracle!

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Just picked up some lovely pipes on eBay, two from 1922 and one Civic from ‘21, I look forward to to showing everyone as no one I know around here has the slightest interest in them sadly.
Anyway I’m celebrating my good fortune with some old Murray’s Erinmore Flake in this little 1901 Charles Maas “Best Make” billiard with amber stem and bone screw tenon, a gift from a very good friend. View attachment 241548
Do show and tell
Lots of interest here 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.