PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Uhle’s Blend 71 in a smooth straight brown family era Sasieni Mayfair 64 N Canadian with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. Suzy lived up to her name by taking a snooze next to her food dish after she ate. Molly's running around the den trying to catch the moth that flew in when I went out to feed Abner the Eager and Tomato the Brave. Daisy the Feral Princess was too busy sleeping to eat. Her attitude will change before long.
Sasieni_Mayfair_Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke if I get everything done before bed time. And I was right about Daisy the Feral Princess. She heard me come into the den, and started banging on the screen door meowing for food. I took her some food, and she gave me the "What kept you, slacker?" look. Now you know why she's the self-appointed Feral Princess.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Thats criminal. I’d mail you a supply but I guess you’d still get hit with customs even as a gift ?
It’s because Smoking Pipes now lists the contents on the outside of the package’s, I just got a £72 charge for two tins of Midsommer which I’m just gonna have to return because it’s daylight robbery. SP used to cover the contents with the postage sticker and in three years only one package was stopped but ordering from them now isn’t worth it unfortunately, five of the last six orders has had ridiculous amounts of duty added, arbitrary amounts just picked out of the air by some DB at Customs. I’m going to post a warning to folks in the UK and Europe about it so they don’t get burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.