PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of the upcoming Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. I can't talk about yet, so please give me time to decipher this tobacco.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Did a second set of walking reps and a little yard work, and am close to finishing this bowl of 7-20-4 Queen City (Briary Blends) in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Just got a tin of the upcoming Whimsical blend by Per George Jensen for review. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 163813
Please ask Per where my 1lb bags of St Bruno are. He said to me on three occasions that he would think about it. I’m only half kidding. Thanks!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of 7-20-4 Boston Tea Party (Briary Blends) in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend, which is Basma and Izmir forward with a fair amount of white and dark burleys as well as some red and gold Virginias.
SMS_Eagle Claw-side.jpg
SMS_Eagle Claw_bottom.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
St Bruno in a blasted Peterson 317 with an acrylic fishtail stem. Great smoke. I loaded the pipe last evening so the tobacco would dry. If I dry the stuff loose on a plate, I get too much dust on my tongue when I put the crispy stuff in the pipe.
Happy weekend to all!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of 7-20-4 Queen City (Briary Blends) in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 123 pot with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Working on a review of this moderately strong VaPer as I watch the Braves-Astros game.
Comoy’s_Lion's Head 123 pot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.