PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been working on reviews this evening.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About half way through this bowl of Watch City Beta Test Blend #2… Peretti Blend W in a straight black sandblasted circa 1950s Comoy’s Peterson’s made for Peterson, Ltd. in Wisconsin billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Peterson.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Uhle’s Blend 71 in a smooth straight brown family era Sasieni Mayfair 64 N Canadian with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time to check on the ferals, and read baseball box scores. I may end the day with this smoke.
Sasieni_Mayfair_Canadian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.