PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
On this auspicious day, many years ago, I was born. And I have been enjoying pipes for over half of those years of life. Enjoying some HU Makhuwa now in a Comoy 'Selected Straight Grain.' I have burnt through a fair amount of this Makhuwa and now I can see the bottom of the tin. :oops:
IMG_20200807_061121.jpg

tech49

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2020
Hamburg Twp, MI
My own blend of home-cooked brown burley and Virginia Cavendishes, blended with whole leaf organic burley, and lemon Virginia cased with Bushmill's and vanilla, pressed into crumble cake. It's now almost 4 months old and is mellowing nicely- sweet on first light, progressing to woody and spicy near the end. Smoking in the garage in a Crown Manola Spot Carved, drinking coffee, listening to Dimension X.

Mis Pipas

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Holy Land
Fribourg & Treyer - Cut Virginia Plug in Savinelli Otello​
On this auspicious day, many years ago, I was born. And I have been enjoying pipes for over half of those years of life. Enjoying some HU Makhuwa now in a Comoy 'Selected Straight Grain.' I have burnt through a fair amount of this Makhuwa and now I can see the bottom of the tin. :oops:
View attachment 38883
Happy birthday

Attachments

• 20200706_Savinelli Otello 645_2.jpg
    20200706_Savinelli Otello 645_2.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 2

Thepipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2020
WV
Starting today off with C&D Bayou Morning. It actually is a good morning smoke, first pipe of the day pick-me-up with a cup of coffee. When I ordered this a few months back I meant to order 2oz but ended up getting 4oz by mistake. This is a really good blend to order extra of by mistake :doh::puffy::puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.