PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
I know it’s a little late for this, but I made a particularly good batch of iced coffee (Starbuck’s House Blend, ground a little too fine from the whole bean), so I’m having a highball glass of that with some G.L. Pease Jack Knife Plug, thinly sliced and well rubbed, in a Stanwell 95 Trio (no filter installed for open draw) and watching Perry Mason and The Twilight Zone on MeTV.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Ken Byron Ventures Experimental Void Ration bright Va. stoved Plug #1 in a very small slight bent black sandblasted Smokers Forum.UK 2015 POTY Chris Askwith Prince 5 with a tapered black acrylic stem with a flared bit.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
And? Good?
Very tasty. So far on my 3 day journey through the orient, I've tried Oriental Silk, Embarcadero, and Cairo. I've enjoyed all three, although my second, fully dried bowl of Embarcadero was better than the first. Oriental Silk is just smooth, buttery, slightly spicy goodness. Embarcadero and Cairo are somewhat similar, but seem to offer the same ingredients in different proportions. I can see myself stocking up on all of these. Sunday Picnic is next.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and my last smoke of the day is the very dry year 2015 D&R A.P. Rimboche in a smooth medium brown, medium bend 1950s B.B.B. Own Make 307 apple with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.