PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty peach, and am now smoking Prince Albert in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
It is drier today, not as hot or humid, with an ever so slight cool breeze. Thus I finally felt the call to pull out C&D's Habana Daydream to smoke in an artisan Fat Bastard nose warmer crafted by Alex, an affable and very communicative pipe maker in Denmark. It's a large 'extended play' pipe that smokes wonderfully. It has been rather lonely as I have dedicated it to the few latakia blends I still enjoy.

View attachment 40720
Like the pipe and the stand!

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Tomorrow starts another strain of twelve hour shifts, so this could well be the last pipeful for a week. One again, my choices have been inspired by a the forum here. So, do I play copycat and pull out the Stanwell Trio Smooth 86?

3F2D3D72-5C8B-438E-BEB8-0845A47EFE21.jpeg

Naah ... that would be too creepy (I dig your pipe, by the way, Backwoods). Besides, though this would be a great choice for a walk, I’m sitting this one out; tomorrow’s going to be busy enough. So we’ll dig out its sibling ...

B471711E-06DB-4EC3-9A63-48F5D7E66929.jpeg

... the Trio 95. It’s actually cooling off out there, I’ve also dug out W.O. Larsen 1864 to go with hot camomile with lemon and raw honey. That ought to carry me to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.