PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
C&D Folklore (sample) in a Foyard beechwood Rhodesian. Relaxing on the back deck after a full day's work outdoors.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Common raven, Mountain chickadee, Eurasian collared-dove, California towhee, and Dark-eyed junco.

foyard.jpg

Almost all the way through the tin and still haven't figured out how to keep the bottom 1/2 from becoming a wet ball of mush in my pipe.
View attachment 218483
I had pretty much the same issue myself. Happened more or less equally with all four CAO blends, in fact. Eileen's Dream had the additional distinction of nearly getting me served with divorce paperwork for its overbearing room note and a lingering post-smoke fragrance that needless to say was NOT a winner.

Translation: best of luck with BV! 😬

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
A surprisingly good slice of Gallaghers Condor Plug in memory of my dear friend @weezell in a small meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with a glass of lager as I contemplate the evening and try and fathom out what I will cook for dinner tonight!
@condorlover1 Never smoked the Condor Plug; I didn't know it was still made. @simong says I need some SG Cannon Plug for English Civil War re-enactment. Going to wear the Redcoat (AKA smoking jacket) for the Coronation weekend.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I seem to remember that movie 'Clay King 1: The smell of weirdness'. I guess this is the sequel film 'Return of the Clay King'. I'll look out for it when they have a 50% off sale at my local movie house! rotf
@condorlover1 See if you can spot me:

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
2nd bowl of Kings Stride and I’m in a foul mood but this is a really nice tobacco, the cigar cavendish is a creative touch, most cigar blends I’ve tried were too, well, too cigar 😂 This one gets it right. And it’s strong enough, so many blends I like simply fall short on the nic hit, this one is just right for my taste.
CC6D8CC1-4630-48EA-9367-65425A10F0F5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.