PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, and big plate of freshly made lasagna dinner. Dessert was most of a Romanian Poiana Alune Si Stafide chocolate bar with nuts and raisins. I seldom eat candy, but this could not be turned down. I also ate a thick slice of Cozonac Insiropat Nuci & Cirese (cherry walnut vanilla) brioche topped with incredibly delicious cherry jelly from Romania, and some unsalted peanuts on the side. Then, I smoked a bowl of 1960s VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

starrynight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2023
FVF in the meer, a nice stout to accompany.

Tried cube cutting: don’t think there’s another way to smoke this jerky lol…

In other news, I got laid off this morning. So, been contemplating the gift of work, thanking the Lord, and looking forward to the next stage of my career.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1950s-60s straight smooth brown Bertram 07 octagonal paneled billiard with a square shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Finished the Archie story I was working on this afternoon, and am going back to the one I had to put aside twice for jobs due before this one.
Bertram_07 _panel_billiard.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
"Go East, young man" is what's occupying our household/family. Helped #1 son load his belongings and car into the uhaul yesterday and saw him off this morning, on his way to Franklin, Tennessee (pic at Snoqualmie Pass). Back home now and --finally-- sitting down for a pipe. Deception Pass in the Big Bent Lattice Meer. Whew!
IMG_3696.jpg 20230427_043704755_iOS.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

lkwttwkl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2023
Hong Kong
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, and big plate of freshly made lasagna dinner. Dessert was most of a Romanian Poiana Alune Si Stafide chocolate bar with nuts and raisins. I seldom eat candy, but this could not be turned down. I also ate a thick slice of Cozonac Insiropat Nuci & Cirese (cherry walnut vanilla) brioche topped with incredibly delicious cherry jelly from Romania, and some unsalted peanuts on the side. Then, I smoked a bowl of 1960s VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 218565
Tobacco over 60 yrs!!Wow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.