PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
C&D Briar Fox in the Peterson bulldog with a lot of coffee, starting my couple-day vacation.
20230427_083935.jpg
This guy showed up in the front yard this morning three days before the start of Turkey season here. I assumed he and his brethern already had flights booked to Bermuda since you never see them in-season. Not sure of the geopolitical implications elsewhere, but I consider this provocation an act of war. Struttin' bastard!
20230427_073834.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
So, today the Minnesota senate takes up voting on the legalization of recreational cannabis use. It’s expected to pass and the governor has already said he’ll sign it. Interesting times we live in.

For now, I’m just smoking Solani Aged Burley Flake in my cob. It’s been over 3 decades since I’ve had the Devil’s Lettuce.
6B9F6D23-5852-464C-8489-0F9F22C52E35.jpeg

Tom Sawtooth

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 25, 2021
Romania
Enjoyed an amazing lunch today. A couple of cups of Bulang Mountain Shou Pu-erh black tea, two and a half slices of Cozonac Crema cu Lapte brioche with vanilla cream, two slices of Cozonac Insiropat Nuci & Cirese (cherry walnut vanilla) brioche. One slice of the former was topped with Romanian peach jelly, and one slice of the latter was topped with Romanian cherry jelly. The brioche and jellies are amazingly deeply rich and filling. And, since this is an off diet lunch, I followed it up with a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with added raisins, and a golden delicious apple on the side. Many grateful thanks to a good friend for the brioche and jellies.
View attachment 218504
View attachment 218505
View attachment 218506

Currently, I am passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a 1909 medium bend smooth dark brown BBB Umbra bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 218503
Sorry for asking but did you receive the Cozonac & Jelly from Romania ?

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
So, today the Minnesota senate takes up voting on the legalization of recreational cannabis use. It’s expected to pass and the governor has already said he’ll sign it. Interesting times we live in.

For now, I’m just smoking Solani Aged Burley Flake in my cob. It’s been over 3 decades since I’ve had the Devil’s Lettuce.
View attachment 218599
good look'n cob!

Jeremiah Johnson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 15, 2020
Westchester County, NY
Just wanted to mention that Pipes & Cigars has a 20% off all purchases through midnight TONIGHT (Thursday) with the code SAVEME20. They extended it for 24 hrs from yesterday. I've been sitting around thinking I desperately need to order more OJK but waiting for a good sale, and almost missed this one, but just ordered a couple of pounds and a new Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman.

OJK is about all I've been smoking lately, with the occasional bowl of Bayou Night. Enjoy the upcoming weekend!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Marlins game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.