PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Finishing with a bowl of C&D Longevity II in a Dunhill Bruyere. Drinking Red Rose iced tea.
Dunhill-Canadian.jpg

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
2008 GLP Westminster in my Savinelli Tre Rusticated 104

‘Baccy gifted by @rmbittner. I couldn’t sit on this any longer and you only live once, so why not open it up? Glad I did. It’s so damn good. Deep and smooth and rich and leathery.

And, yes, that is a bit of twine that came gratis in the tin. No, I didn’t pack that in the bowl.
IMG_9332.jpegIMG_9334.jpeg

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
First Churchwarden came: it’s a Stanwell with a standard stem as well. Enjoying some hh burley flake. I’d love to find a blend with a touch more molasses/sweetness on it, but the earthy nuttiness really satisfies.
Esoterica Stonehaven would fit that bill if you can beg, borrow or sell your first born child for it!

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
New tobacco in a new pipe! Ropp bulldog with Rincon de la Pipa No.1...that is to say: an English-shape pipe made in France, with a Spanish tobacco blend made in America...(while I try to keep my hat on in my screen porch with a howling gale coming down from Canada). :)
IMG_3646.jpg
This is a new 'Superior Algerian' with tapered vulcanite stem, which is flashing into surface oxidation with the slightest provocations..!

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
2008 GLP Westminster in my Savinelli Tre Rusticated 104

‘Baccy gifted by @rmbittner. I couldn’t sit on this any longer and you only live once, so why not open it up? Glad I did. It’s so damn good. Deep and smooth and rich and leathery.

And, yes, that is a bit of twine that came gratis in the tin. No, I didn’t pack that in the bowl.
View attachment 217425
Ah! So that's what Mr. Simpson did with his 122 thousand miles of string, which due to bad planning, was all cut into 1" lengths...

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
New tobacco in a new pipe! Ropp bulldog with Rincon de la Pipa No.1...that is to say: an English-shape pipe made in France, with a Spanish tobacco blend made in America...(while I try to keep my hat on in my screen porch with a howling gale coming down from Canada). :)
View attachment 217429
This is a new 'Superior Algerian' with tapered vulcanite stem, which is flashing into surface oxidation with the slightest provocations..!
The El Rincon is really nice! After a spicy hot start (trying to light in this wind was tricky) it was unlike anything else. Once it settled down, very smooth and interesting in good way!

Status
Not open for further replies.