PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
A great day at Grassmoor Country Park today with the Don Catchment Rivers Trust:
Been helping install an information board and meadow sowing, got 4 bags of rubbish and returned an empty egg box to Adam's Happy Hens. Got to stroke a lamb while I was there!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this very warm, sunny day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl from a freshly opened tin of Sam Gawith Brown Sugar Flake in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, but it'll work for this blend quite nicely. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching the Twins-Red Sox game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Never got around to cleaning pipes because I am working on an update to my original Brown Sugar Flake review.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.