PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Jack Armstrong, The All American boy from my collection of radio shows.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, both of whom were waiting at the door for food. I have noticed lately that when I give attention to one, the other gets jealous and starts demanding a share of it. I sure wish I could find a home for them so they could be the indoor, outdoor cats they want to be, and get the time and attention they deserve.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am almost half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger stood at the entrance to the den with that "You're late in feeding us" look. Glad they weren't armed!
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.