PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I have been absent from the 'What are Smoking' thread for most of this week. Sadly I have been working my arse off from 5 AM until just gone 6 PM every day. I am determined to retire by next year or at the very least never have to draft another legal piece of junk again. It is a beautiful day here in (K) Lutz, Florida and I am going to leave my desk and smoke of a bowl of Bosun's Plug. I have often wondered were the Bosun put his 'plug' on those long sea voyages. At any rate I digress, I am going smoke this plug in a wonderfully well colored meerschaum 'cutty' pipe circa 1890s/1900s by a reasonably well known Berlin pipe maker.
View attachment 139081View attachment 139083
@condorlover1 Good ? luck and enjoy your retirement, from Halfdan.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Meer...​

B0yDNqV.jpg

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
Encroaching senility does the same thing, I can’t remember where I put my trousers last night ?
Speaking about not remembering ... reminds me of that old joke
"A sixty-four-year-old man is sitting on a park bench, sobbing, when a young man walks by and asks him what's wrong. Through his tears the old man answers, "I'm in love with a twenty-two-year-old woman." "What's wrong with that?" asks the young man. Between his sobs and sniffles, he answers, "You don't understand, every morning before she goes to work, we make love. At lunchtime she comes home and we make love again, and then she makes my favorite meal. In the afternoon when she gets a break, she rushes home and gives me oral sex, the best an old man could want. And then at suppertime, and all night long, we make love." He breaks down, no longer able to speak. The young man puts his arm around him. "I don't understand. It sounds like you have the perfect relationship. Why are you sitting here on this park bench crying?" The senile old man answers, again through his tears, "I forgot where I live."

Status
Not open for further replies.