PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps in chilly, windy weather, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Then I enjoyed a very tasty double meat Pastrami sandwich and cheese potatoes lunch with freshly made Tiramasu for dessert. Now, I've about a third of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a​

LePeltier Clay/ Porcelain (or whatever) ... ?​

jJCcP1M.jpg

@weezell @condorlover1 Not my style of pipe...
Found a Condor packet while litter picking last week; it must be an old one as it didn't have all the health warnings and I don't think they make 25g packets now.
I used to buy 25g of Condor to smoke in my clay pipes.
Helped plant 200 trees today!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Red Sox-Yankees game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have been absent from the 'What are Smoking' thread for most of this week. Sadly I have been working my arse off from 5 AM until just gone 6 PM every day. I am determined to retire by next year or at the very least never have to draft another legal piece of junk again. It is a beautiful day here in (K) Lutz, Florida and I am going to leave my desk and smoke of a bowl of Bosun's Plug. I have often wondered were the Bosun put his 'plug' on those long sea voyages. At any rate I digress, I am going smoke this plug in a wonderfully well colored meerschaum 'cutty' pipe circa 1890s/1900s by a reasonably well known Berlin pipe maker.
thumbnail-3.jpegthumbnail-2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.