PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
WOW, that’s some really wild looking tabac! Like one big spiraling ribbon, never seen anything like that. Just on looks alone, I have to get some of this!

On a side note, if you love straight VAs, be sure to check out Esoterica Scarborough.

Enjoy that tabac! ❤️

P.S. Where did you get it from, does it always come as a big ribbon/flake?

Here?

Yes, but online sale only within Germany unfortunately. Had a parcel send to family in Germany...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and then smoked a bowl of Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Work's done for the day.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning. We continue smoking with the third pipe of the morning. dt: Veermaster Hamborger, in a Peterson. And a mug irish coffee.....We have three days of rain. Praise God......I have a whole month of afternoon work.......Hellish wind. We are grateful for this cool day, with only 53.6 ºF. I hate the summer heat. I wish you a happy Monday.

Last edited:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good morning. We continue smoking with the third pipe of the morning. dt: Veermaster Hamborger, in a Peterson. And a mug irish coffee.....We have three days of rain. Praise God......I have a whole month of afternoon work.......Hellish wind. We are grateful for this cool day, with only 53.6 ºF. I hate the summer heat. I wish you a happy Monday.
@JOHN72 Very windy ?️ here in UK as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.