PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for tomorrow, John Bull's Royal English pouch tobacco in a Savinelli Aurelius smooth slightly bent 122 pot shape. It's convenient to have a packed pipe at the ready, rather than have to start from the beginning, and also for purposes of a little drying of the blend. Here comes Monday, lots to do.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a wonderful salad , chicken legs and snow peas dinner with a very small slice of cheese cake for dessert. I smoked a bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Deciding on my next smoke.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed Suzy and Molly, three ferals, did a load of dishes, and am half way through this bowl of C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 billiard with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work now.

Comoy's_Jost's Old English Supreme J299 billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.