weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

JF8XvBC.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am about half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Gold Star Mocha, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Nice sunny cool day outside. After lunch smoke-
Yorktown in MM Charles Towne Cobbler. Going to brew up a strong cup of this Cafe’ Du Monde coffee my son got me.
When I lived in Louisiana near New Orleans, my father would take me to this iconic Café for beignets and coffee.
image.jpg

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Good day All
My first pipes for nearly a month. A bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in a Rattrays Good Deal Devils Anse. Followed on with a bowl of Samuel Gawith’s Full Virginia Flake in a Blakemar Briars Sir Douglas.
So glad to be able to enjoy my pipes again.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 137528View attachment 137529
This better not be an April 1 thing - welcome back!

After almost a year, my taste and smell that were stalled forever after mostly coming back have come back with a vengeance just the last past 2-3 weeks! I’m actually getting something out of this Wilke Cherry Cavendish at this moment, same for other stuff - whoooo! Aromatics and others do have subtle flavors!

So, hope you are on the path you want to be on and hang in there and all things will be great (just may take a little time)!!!!

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
This better not be an April 1 thing - welcome back!

After almost a year, my taste and smell that were stalled forever after mostly coming back have come back with a vengeance just the last past 2-3 weeks! I’m actually getting something out of this Wilke Cherry Cavendish at this moment, same for other stuff - whoooo! Aromatics and others do have subtle flavors!

So, hope you are on the path you want to be on and hang in there and all things will be great (just may take a little time)!!!!
@HawkeyeLinus thank you my friend ?aye it’s been a while and not having taste or smell made smoking a no go. Upwards and onwards !
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.