PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Got some hate mail from a good friend today, and the first thing out of the envelope is year 2011 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend 320KS author with a black acrylic military mount ferrule and tapered stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
 Savinelli_Gaius_320KS_author.jpg

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
It is John Aylesbury Mixture 777 in a "Epsilon2" pipe, made in Greece, later modified by the same (I think) carver.
On the side, a mixture of apple juice with sparkling water, in others words, namely in German words:
an " Apfelschorle".
P.S. I know, it's a disgrace to drink this in a Guinness glass...

John Aylesbury Mixture 777 in Epsilon2.JPG

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
It is John Aylesbury Mixture 777 in a "Epsilon2" pipe, made in Greece, later modified by the same (I think) carver.
On the side, a mixture of apple juice with sparkling water, in others words, namely in German words:
an " Apfelschorle".
P.S. I know, it's a disgrace to drink this in a Guinness glass...

View attachment 75226

Thanks for sharing!

I learned about a new carver today, maybe others have learned too! :)

Pipedia

Facebook

Instagram

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I made chicken tandoori for dinner so I’m going have one of the WD Wills Golden Flake cigarettes so kindly sent me with a “Old Peculiar”.
I know I’m late to the party here guys but I just found out that the company (McLelland) that makes my new absolute favourite tobacco (Mature Cake) is long gone. I feel just like I did when my second girlfriend dumped me back in the 80’s, utterly heartbroken. Has anyone tried to replicate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.