PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a light bit of snacking, and am almost half way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Just fed the yowlin' feral cats, and am going back to work. Listening to Dragnet on the XM. Like Gunsmoke, I think the radio series was better than the TV version.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack copy.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Black House with a teeny pinch of Six Pence added - in a Blue Room Briars apple. I've never had the original Sobranie 759, but this is SO close to the original Balkan Sobranie (white). If you really want to try Balkan Sobranie, Blackhouse is very close.
Have you had the White Knight? That is supposed to be the tribute to the Sobranie Original. I can't compare it to the old Sobranie Original but I sure enjoy White Knight.

Now smoking War Horse Green in a Johs bent apple.

1617946879758924643891057738081.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Couldn't shut my mind off, so I'm going to be productive and do a few things.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.