72 Fresh Savinelli Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyrreb

Apr 6, 2019
After a LONG day of work (international teams make for weird hours for meetings) finally relaxing with a small bowl of Bayou Morning in a Bones bent bulldog. This seems stronger than I remember from last, but those nice waves of perique fruity-ness are keeping me coming back.

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Sept. 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin (GBD second) sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work in a couple of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.