PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
Half way through this bowl of year 2014 4Noggins Thomas’ Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem.

Hi to all!
Jim, I wish I was closer to the East Coast and could drop buy to have a bowl with you! Thanks for all your time and help!! I'm into a bowl a C&D Bayou Night following a bowl of Old Joe Krantz White label while carrying seedling trays and potted strawberry plants in for the night :). Harvested the first few fresh strawberries this weekend and looking forward to lots more for my better half! She's loved strawberries for over 40 years of our matrimonial and heartfelt bond!! :) kindly
mike
ps--several tiny tobacco plants have broken the soil surface in the seedling trays we planted :)))))))

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Hi to all!
Jim, I wish I was closer to the East Coast and could drop buy to have a bowl with you! Thanks for all your time and help!! I'm into a bowl a C&D Bayou Night following a bowl of Old Joe Krantz White label while carrying seedling trays and potted strawberry plants in for the night :). Harvested the first few fresh strawberries this weekend and looking forward to lots more for my better half! She's loved strawberries for over 40 years of our matrimonial and heartfelt bond!! :) kindly
mike
ps--several tiny tobacco plants have broken the soil surface in the seedling trays we planted :)))))))
You're very welcome, man. I wish I did have somebody to share a few bowls of tobaccos with.

I love strawberries. They are really good for my diet, too. Only four calories for an average size one.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Cornell & Diehl: Old Joe Krantz in a Meer...​

dgfRM3o.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2013 Solani 633 in a 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Three On A Match with a lot of stars early in their careers.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.