Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-D-Backs game.
SasieniNatural-FourDot_Grosvenor copy.jpg

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
Smoking Best Brown Flake in my Lumberman. Tastes woody, with a bit of leather. But also pretty sweet, like a baked good of some sort. It's kinda like... Eating a bran muffin with brown sugar and butter while sitting outside on a freshly cut tree stump. The retrohale is nice and pungent and stings a bit. Just how I like it.

Sorry, figured I'd add a little more than pipe and 'baccy! That was fun, writing about smoking, while smoking. For everyone's sake, I'll just smoke now. And comment on other things! Mwuhahaha!

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Smoking Best Brown Flake in my Lumberman. Tastes woody, with a bit of leather. But also pretty sweet, like a baked good of some sort. It's kinda like... Eating a bran muffin with brown sugar and butter while sitting outside on a freshly cut tree stump. The retrohale is nice and pungent and stings a bit. Just how I like it.

Sorry, figured I'd add a little more than pipe and 'baccy! That was fun, writing about smoking, while smoking. For everyone's sake, I'll just smoke now. And comment on other things! Mwuhahaha!
Nice review! Checkout my SG VA shootout thread where I compare BB to it's siblings, FVF and Golden Glow: Samuel Gawith Virginia Shootout :: Pipe Tobacco Reviews - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/samuel-gawith-virginia-shootout.76759/

Status
Not open for further replies.