PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
It was written by one of our fellow forum members. My New Arctic Novel Contains Much Pipe-Smoking :: General Pipe Smoking Discussion - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/my-new-arctic-novel-contains-much-pipe-smoking.84501/
I am half way through now, and very well written. Captivating story, makes me feel cold just reading it.
I picked up my copy of Stockholm Sven on Monday at our local indy bookstore. I started it Monday night. I'm enjoying it. The book Little that you you posted looks good. Thanks for posting it.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
I picked up my copy of Stockholm Sven on Monday at our local indy bookstore. I started it Monday night. I'm enjoying it. The book Little that you you posted looks good. Thanks for posting it.
Oh yes, Little. Loved it. I need to explore more books about what the French Revolution was like from the streets of Paris. Plus, I have always thought of wax museums as scary... thinking of the Scooby Doo episodes that took place inside them.

• Haha
Reactions: kcghost and scloyd

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
For whatever reason I am going to start on S.S. Van Dine's The Canary Murder Case featuring Philo Vance. It is the second book of his with Vance as the detective and I hope it is a lot better than the first one.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
On my list of want to reads. Being retired from a electric utility company here in Illinois, I have spent many hours and miles driving the Lincoln Highway.
My first time with this author, I had not read the acclaimed "A Gentleman in Moscow", but will have to review it now.

Reactions: scloyd
Status
Not open for further replies.