PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Meher Baba had a book hidden from the public.
Nobody knew where or by whom or if it would ever be published, but it was put out that it would be published at the right time.

I didn't know but a two-volume work was published in 2005, 775 pages, called Infinite Intelligence, which I take it is an exposition of one-third of the Infinite Trio Nature, that stage of God that permeates Creation, the other two aspects infinite power and Infinite bliss.

I'm very excited to have this in my reading queue.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Meher Baba had a book hidden from the public.
Nobody knew where or by whom or if it would ever be published, but it was put out that it would be published at the right time.

I didn't know but a two-volume work was published in 2005, 775 pages, called Infinite Intelligence, which I take it is an exposition of one-third of the Infinite Trio Nature, that stage of God that permeates Creation, the other two aspects infinite power and Infinite bliss.

I'm very excited to have this in my reading queue.
I ordered the book tonight along with the entirety of the Discourses and his Tiffin Lectures also written the 20s.

V

varrj

Grant by Ron Chernow (took me a while) and The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (flew through it)

Reactions: RonB

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Reading a new biography of Robert E. Lee by Princeton historian Allen Guelzos. Thorough, full of detail and clear eyed. Well worth reading .. title is Robert E. Lee, A Life.

Reactions: RonB
Status
Not open for further replies.