PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
I tried the High Flying Birds or whatever his band is. If the rest of his music was like this, I would listen.

I'm pretty excited about the new Liam Gallagher album.
Totally agree. Liam's voice is back on point and he's putting out some awesome tracks.
Liam has arthritis and I read the other day that he needs a double hip replacement but he's refusing to get it done because of the "stigma". I guess he doesn't want to seem old & decrepit.
All those years of strutting must have taken a toll on his hip joints?.

Whatever the state of his body he's still making some great music.

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
Totally agree. Liam's voice is back on point and he's putting out some awesome tracks.
Liam has arthritis and I read the other day that he needs a double hip replacement but he's refusing to get it done because of the "stigma". I guess he doesn't want to seem old & decrepit.
All those years of strutting must have taken a toll on his hip joints?.

Whatever the state of his body he's still making some great music.

Definitely bucket list. Hopefully the supreme emperor of the feifdom of Ottawa let's me travel soon. I'd much rather see him in the UK than in some shithole like Toronto.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

MacMarty89

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2021
Greater Eindhoven Area, Netherlands
Random Access Memories is the fourth and final studio album by Daft Punk. Unlike their previous studio albums, Daft Punk recruited session musicians to perform live instrumentation in professional recording locations, and limited the use of electronic instruments to drum machines, a custom-built modular synthesizer, and vintage vocoders. That’s why it’s my favourite album.

0428871A-787F-4EC7-B338-65B72BAA9AC6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.