PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Yesterday my letterbox rattled telling me my latest CD purchase had arrived :col:

Fleetwood Mac Live (1980) is the title.....but I already have it on vinyl and double CD so why did I buy it again?

Well it is now a triple remastered CD with the third disc containing a further 15 previously unreleased live tracks!

As you will see, the front cover is identical to the earlier releases but the rear cover shows the track listings of all three discs.

Fleetwood Mac 1.jpg

Fleetwood Mac 2.jpg

The live version of 'Green Manalishi' is well worth the piffling (£15) price of this live masterpiece of FM at the height of their fame.

Played it all 3 times already :)

Regards,

Jay.

Staggerlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2021
Clearwater Florida
Yesterday my letterbox rattled telling me my latest CD purchase had arrived :col:

Fleetwood Mac Live (1980) is the title.....but I already have it on vinyl and double CD so why did I buy it again?

Well it is now a triple remastered CD with the third disc containing a further 15 previously unreleased live tracks!

As you will see, the front cover is identical to the earlier releases but the rear cover shows the track listings of all three discs.

View attachment 137512

View attachment 137513

The live version of 'Green Manalishi' is well worth the piffling (£15) price of this live masterpiece of FM at the height of their fame.

Played it all 3 times already :)

Regards,

Jay.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.