PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Oban Night’s watch and Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout after a hearty Chicken and Moose Brat Cassoulet. Was going to finish the bowl of Peretti Coffee I started last night but the wind is howling a billion miles an hour and I don’t feel like walking to my smoke shack.

• Sad
Reactions: shanez and kurtbob

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Your wife is the tops. Obviously, you didn't rush into picking that one out!
This is truth. I'm American but met my German wife while I was doing wildlife research in Africa. It was a round about way but I'm sure glad I waited for her to appear.

The Advent calendar continues!
Today I look forward to enjoying Tobermory Manzanilla Cask 12 year. This will be a new one for me. Aged in Manzanilla Sherry cask.

Yesterday was The Dalmore Dominium. Wow! I really liked this one. Very tasty while admiring our new Christmas tree. This is one I'll seek out and I think a new favorite.
Day before that was Tomatin Cu Bocan Limited Bourbon Cask. There has not been a Scotch in the Advent calendar that I haven't enjoyed!

Reactions: shanez and kurtbob

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
A tankard of Guinness after supper & now for a nightcap, a dram of Tamnavulin Speyside single malt Whiskey & a glass of fizzy lemonade... listening to traditional Carols & a pipe, Merry Xmas folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: python and kurtbob
Status
Not open for further replies.