weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
oaFiFDz.jpg

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
A wee drop of brandy paired with a bowlful of Hamborger Veermaster. Dig the glencairn and silver platter, Mr Tom. YouTube on the TV and a furry friend to keep company. Great minds think (scarily) alike!?!View attachment 11131
For full on Mr Tom effect, need to hold the pipe up so the cat or guy on TV looks like they are smoking it! My 12 yr old self gets a huge kick outta that:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: crawdad and rushx9

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Earlier in this thread I mentioned that my wife got me an Advent calendar where each day is a different 2cl taster of Scotch. Today is Saint Nicholas Day in Germany and it is usually a day that Advent calendars have something a little extra special. Well today is certainly that! Tonight I will enjoy a taste of Aultmore, aged 32 years (1982-2014 from cask 2226).

Yesterday was The Wolf of Badenoch 12 year which was aged in Prunelle casks. Very tasty!

Day before was Erdadour Caledonia Selection 12 year. This is a special release selected by Dougie Maclean and named after his song. It was aged in a sherry cask. This is an excellent dram!

Cheers!

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I do prefer the regular version, but I need to watch the calories on them because I can pound some beer. Yuengling Light and Miller Lite are two of the light beers that have good flavor to me.

Reactions: Bengel
Status
Not open for further replies.