Welcome new members. Introduce yourselves.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost45

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2010
Uncle click on your name then on the following page click on the word Avatar it will be in the top right corner of the screen

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
For the forums:
-Find one of your own posts in the forum

-Click on your name (to the left of the post)

-Then click on "Avatar" (upper right) on the page that opens

raftergtex

Lurker
Mar 18, 2010
Thanks everyone. I got the avatar working, although it is a little squished. I will work on it later.
By the way, Jonesing I don't see a PM but maybe I do not know where to look yet. Thanks for recommending this site, though. I like it so far. It is easy to get lost in the crowd of some of the other forums.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Rafter,

I love that grain.

I see you have 3 posts, its a good start.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your pipes and your posts.

We're glad you're in the fraternity.

Welcome!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I have noticed lately that there a number of our European brothers perusing our beloved website. I want to encourage you all to post your thoughts as well as your pipe photographs. And, I want to extend my personal welcome to all you wonderful guys.

We all look forward to reading your input as well as seeing your pipe pictures.

Welcome to the fraternity.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
There are a number of new members today and yesterday.

To that I say; Outstanding!

Welcome to you all.

We look forward to your posts and pictures.

Welcome to the fraternity.

marcinpro

Lurker
Mar 22, 2010
Hello to everyone!

I started my adventure with pipe in 2005, since that I'm the member of SmokersForums.co.uk.
Speaking of interests pipes and tobaccos, especially tobaccos - I love explore new tobaccos - are playing main role here.

Also interested in: trekking, design, music (almost everything especially love old jazz, music of 20's-50's, punk rock, metal,grunge, classic, bluegrass), photography, fishing[that's where pipe tastes the best], coffee & tea. Well, you can mention few more ;)
Since the end of 2007, with the first post on January 2008, I'm running a pipe and tobacco blog http://aboutpipes.wordpress.com/, which you might already visited in the past. I'm trying to collect there all the info I can find on the Internet, and somehow promote our hobby.
Well, that's all at the moment ;)
with Regards,

Marcin

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Greetings Marcin. Welcome to the forums. Sounds like we have similar tastes in music. I love the Drop Kick Murphys. I also enjoy all the other types along with Classic (OLD ) country. Don't care much for the new stuff.

marcinpro

Lurker
Mar 22, 2010
Well, I'm interested in new stuff, but there is nothing as good as the old one. Only few bands that catch my eye/ear. Otherwise regarding to tobaccos, there is still so much great tobaccos to explore! Well, tobacco market here in Poland is now much better than before few years- still can't compare it to US tobacco selection, but well if you want to try something new you'll find a way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.