Welcome new members. Introduce yourselves.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Marcin,

We have had a recent up-tick in our European brothers posting. I think its fantastic.

You will find that most members of this fraternity share your interests and tastes.

While my "Rock" tastes lean toward the early 70's, I am firmly rooted in the "Western" part of "Country and Western". Marty Robbins Lives!
We're glad to have you.

I look forward to your posts and pics.

I've placed your blog link in my favorites.

I'll spend some time in there. It looks very well done.

Here's the link to my humble blog.

Dottle Diggers

Again welcome!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Marcin,

We have had a recent up-tick in our European brothers posting. I think its fantastic.

You will find that most members of this fraternity share your interests and tastes.

While my "Rock" tastes lean toward the early 70's, I am firmly rooted in the "Western" part of "Country and Western". Marty Robbins Lives!
We're glad to have you.

Dottle Diggers

Again welcome!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Marcin,

We're glad to have you.

Had to put it in as address, the spam filter keeps getting it.

http://pipesmagazine.com/dottlediggers/

Again welcome!

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
Hi Marcin!
I recognize you from SF. I think you'll like it here and everyone can benefit from the good things you'll add.

pipemaker

Lurker
Mar 6, 2010
Hi all I'm Bob Clark I am a plumbing contractor by trade and make, repair and refinish pipes as a passion If you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to ask. unlike other forums I try not to take myself too seriously and I hope you don't either glad o meet all of you.

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
Welcome Bob!

People taking themselves too seriously is one of the reasons I have never posted to any of the other pipe smoking forums I've lurked around in. I think you will find that all the active posters (at least) are quite casual.

Enjoy!

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
Hi and welcome, Bob!
Like Bytor said, I've mainly stayed out of other forums due to people taking themselves a little too seriously (and a little bit of envy on my part). I've only just lately upgraded from long-time lurking in the other forums and have made a few posts here & there.
I commented to another forum member here recently that the reason I like this one the best is because of the "No Jacket Required" atmosphere. I'm sure you'll notice the same if you haven't already.
Where else can a Grabow smoker be treated with the same regard a Dunhill smoker gets?

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Howdy Bob glad to see another fella who isn't taking himself too seriously. I get too much of that on some other forums.

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
Hey Bob are u the same Bob Clark I met at the Old Firehouse Smoke Shop ? You were very nice in giving me advice on my new hobby. My names Kevin from RI. If it's you I'm real glad you found this site its going to be great to tap into your knowledge of the pipe.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Hello. I've just joined this Forum a couple of days ago and I'm still exploring

to see what's going on. It took awhile to post photos of some of my Meerschaums and the two Mortas in my modest collection. I've noticed a few SF members here so at least there are familiar faces. I'm always trying to learn more about this fine hobby and enjoy the company of others in the same pursuits.
Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.