PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
I'm honestly not positive, but my understanding that it was one and done to begin. If you're still interested, I happened to see that it's still available at Birds of a Feather Pipe Tobacco - https://www.bnbtobacco.com/products/birds-of-a-feather-uno-pipe-tobacco, but have never purchased from them and only offer that as "looks like it's still in stock there" advise.
I’ve purchased from them a couple of times for things that were out of stock elsewhere and indeed have 2 tins coming from them. I’m not sure about the stock situation but I know for other things they show out of stock.

Reactions: kurtbob

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Yeah, I just grabbed my tin and gave it a good sniff and agree with you, the tin note definitely has a butterscotch vibe. My wife said she picked up a coffee note from the tin so.... I'm hoping if I let the tin breath awhile, the coffee will come around.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
I've been enjoying it but I don't get much coffee flavor from it. I just get mostly a cigar like chocolate flavor with some vanilla popping up here and there. Its good but I didn't order more. Just glad its not overly moist.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
I think the “coffee note” is not an added flavor but is supposed to be more of a nod to coffee from the cigar cavendish. I cracked a tin this morning but am not sure when I’ll have the chance to smoke it. I did get a caramel/butterscotch note in the tin and could see a sort of mocha connection. JimInks review mentioned caramel, cocoa and vanilla as toppings and maybe a hint of citrus. Guess we’ll see.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
I swear it's Scarecrow with the addition of the Caribbean cigar leaf minus the orientals. But that's just my late night Warped opinion...it did pair well with my morning dark roast coffee☕

Reactions: ofafeather

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I swear it's Scarecrow with the addition of the Caribbean cigar leaf minus the orientals. But that's just my late night Warped opinion...it did pair well with my morning dark roast coffee☕
No Orientals in Scarecrow. For me, Scarecrow is the superior blend.

Reactions: ofafeather and Zero

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
Yeah, I was getting ready to chime back in that maybe Im missing the components on Scarecrow, but that's what it reminds me of. And instead of ordering more, I've got enough Scarecrow in stock to hold me over. I like it, I just wish it was stronger in the nic department.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Yeah, I was getting ready to chime back in that maybe Im missing the components on Scarecrow, but that's what it reminds me of. And instead of ordering more, I've got enough Scarecrow in stock to hold me over. I like it, I just wish it was stronger in the nic department.
I've still got 7 tins of it. Hopefully there will be a follow up release this Fall

Reactions: ofafeather and Zero