PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
I want it but would rather wait till the Palmetto Balkan one drops. Will St. Espresso be available still by then?

(that's a rhetorical questions, btw: i realize no one will actually know the answer to that)
That’s the problem. Wanted a tin or two of Uno, some of this, Palmetto, Watch City has Simply Orange coming out soon…can’t time it. Just gotta go for it if you want it.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
That’s the problem. Wanted a tin or two of Uno, some of this, Palmetto, Watch City has Simply Orange coming out soon…can’t time it. Just gotta go for it if you want it.
Yeah out of these recent drops I decided to go for Espresso over Uno/Palmetto (I have enough blends with Latakia I like already) and am looking forward to that Orange release. Hopefully there's still some espresso left by the time it gets to me to try it and buy more if I like it.

Uno did sound pretty good though, maybe I'll grab some next year.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Yeah out of these recent drops I decided to go for Espresso over Uno/Palmetto (I have enough blends with Latakia I like already) and am looking forward to that Orange release. Hopefully there's still some espresso left by the time it gets to me to try it and buy more if I like it.

Uno did sound pretty good though, maybe I'll grab some next year.
I could have passed on Uno, and almost did several times, but if you look at my user name you’ll understand when I say I’d like to get all 6 of the Birds of a Feather series, ?. I will probably skip Palmetto.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
I guess we can hope that if these blends so well that they will be back again. For now, my understanding was that they were going to be released on at a time every other month for the next year and that was it. I'm always happy to be wrong in stuff like this though!
Ohhhh I thought it was like a once a year thing, good to know!

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
I think this espresso sounds great, but I can’t really justify the unit cost once shipping is rolled in. I have enough stock to where I won’t likely ever order enough to qualify for free shipping ever again and I have enough tobacco at this point probably for my lifetime. If I chanced upon a few of these at a shop and they were priced at or around MSRP I’d scoop them. Plus now Pennsylvania has started taxing my online orders when not long ago they didn’t. The three types of cavendish with one being cigar leaf sounds like it will be some tasty stuff though…enjoy.

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio