PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Sun Bear John

Might Stick Around
Feb 5, 2022
Missouri Ozarks
Just announced this morning on C&D's Facebook page.

We’re excited to announce the latest collaboration between tobacco aficionado Kyle Gellis and our very own Head Blender, Jeremy Reeves. A delicious coffee-inspired aromatic, St. Espresso is a seasonal, limited-edition blend of three distinct Cavendish variants, each expertly steamed and toasted to evoke the velvety body and rich flavor of a fine espresso. This exquisite mixture takes an exclusively different approach to the traditional Cavendish aromatic profile, delivering artful balance, complexity and nuance. Don’t miss this exciting addition to the Warped line of pipe tobacco masterpieces — releasing soon exclusively at Smokingpipes.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Just ordered 2. I love coffee and there are few blends that I can smoke inside without two of the opposite sex complaining about it. Got away with Devil's Holiday once upon a time.

Reactions: ofafeather

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
I want it but would rather wait till the Palmetto Balkan one drops. Will St. Espresso be available still by then?

(that's a rhetorical questions, btw: i realize no one will actually know the answer to that)

Reactions: ofafeather