PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
I'll be honest, the coffee theme with Warped set the hook. I've got 8 more tins coming this week (a total of ten in the bag). I think I'll start a Sunday morning coffee drinking ritual with it, and maybe by next year they'll make it stronger. I would like to think that a follow up to Scarecrow would happen, it's still on the SP site. They did bring The Haunting back. I like the tin art on Scarecrow.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Gonna pop mine this weekend. Had to get a couple since I missed out on Scarecrow. Didn’t want to make that mistake again.
This being aromatic, I'll probably pop the tin tomorrow or day after. And being one of only two aromatics I have will try it that day. I was getting bored anyway with same blends that don't seem to disappear on me.
It is a good one, I've nearly killed my first tin.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Had my first taste of this one and I have to say, it's pretty unique. On the pre-light draw I sense a slight coffee flavor. I kind of got it during the first half of smoking it but I really think it's the combination of the Chocolate/vanilla flavoring and the cigar leaf that tricks the senses to think coffee. I'm really happy I got what I got on this one and hope they bring it back some day.

Reactions: Zero and ofafeather

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
I'll be honest, the coffee theme with Warped set the hook. I've got 8 more tins coming this week (a total of ten in the bag). I think I'll start a Sunday morning coffee drinking ritual with it, and maybe by next year they'll make it stronger. I would like to think that a follow up to Scarecrow would happen, it's still on the SP site. They did bring The Haunting back. I like the tin art on Scarecrow.
Why not set aside a little bit as a blending experiment? Could throw in some heavy nic burley or cigar leaf to give it some more heft.