PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have never double posted on two threads before, but I missed this post due to responsibilities at home, so here was what I posted on another thread:
Somehow I missed this, and I feel badly about not having responded. From his brief comments without a hint of self-pity, I knew he was enduring an incredible struggle to survive, never losing his generous social nature and capacity for fun, including his joy in his pipes, blends, fly rods, and many other dimensions of his life. Fish' sent me my first Meerschaum pipe, an estate that was what I would have chosen for myself. I always watched for his posts showing him smoking his wonderful selection of pipes, real masterpieces among them, and all worth seeing. I kept the faith that he'd be with us a long time to come, despite what was obviously tough road. He was a gutsy guy, truly brave, and I'll miss him on here.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
This is very sad news to come back to. R.I.P. Banjo, Believe I'm going to go have a bowl in his honor.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
I never met Banjo, but due to often enjoying his’s posts here and on Facebook, I feel like I lost an old and dear friend. RIP Sante Giuliani…

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Off-hand I can't recall anyone who's loss, as this thread show, affected the community this deeply. Sante was a consistently cheerful and inspirational presence on this board, and a remarkable human being. RIP.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Fishnbanjo has shared so many photos of a truly extensive and lovely pipe collection. Best thoughts and wishes for those who knew him well. I'll be lighting a pipe this evening in memory of him. Keeping it smokey.

railman

Might Stick Around
Mar 9, 2019
Sad news, RIP, it was always a treat to see how he was keeping it smokey with his fabulous collection. Sante sounds like a he was a wonderful man.

jfred

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
RIP. I will surely miss his always enjoyable posts and watching the amazing pipe collection.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
aRP5DhC.jpg

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
We’ve all lost a good friend., He was faithful in his life, honorable in is dealings, and a man blessed with a sense of compassion for others. May God rest his soul.

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Very sad to hear this news. Loved his posts and such beautiful pipes. Thanks to those who shared personal stories. He will be missed by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.