PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Special Custom Titles, which some users have, override the defaults shown below.

If you have over 5,000 posts, please feel free to contact me to request a custom title.
Holy cow! I have over 6K posts! I didn't realize I had that many - I am not really here that much - just been around a while.
I'll have to see if I can come up with a custom title.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
For the record, I resent being titled "Lifer". Being retired military,

"Lifer" has a negative connotation as someone who should have gotten out or retired long before they were forced to. I, on the other hand, could have stayed in for 30 years but decided to turn down an advancement opportunity and transfer and retired instead.

I was not a lifer. I was a career man who was smart enough to get out when it stopped being fun.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
For the record, I resent being titled "Lifer". Being retired military,

"Lifer" has a negative connotation as someone who should have gotten out or retired long before they were forced to. I, on the other hand, could have stayed in for 30 years but decided to turn down an advancement opportunity and transfer and retired instead.

I was not a lifer. I was a career man who was smart enough to get out when it stopped being fun.
All ya gotta do is post 2302 more times and you can call yourself whatever ya like pappy. ?☕

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Will get busy looking for threads where I can add some thoughtful contributions.
On second thought, it might be easier to keep asking thoughtful questions to the more experienced guys.
Or I might just fill a pipe and lurk some more lol.
That's ok, I met a guy today that has been a member for 5 years and finally posted today. Unfortunately had to delete his only post due to the rules. Lol