PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Here is another update with two changes.

1. The word "Addicted" is not the best choice here, so it has been changed to "Obsessed".

2. The "Lifer" title has been bumped up to 1,000 posts required, as 500 was felt to be too little for a 13 year old forum.

New title ladder is shown below.

Special Custom Titles, which some users have, override the defaults shown below.

If you have over 5,000 posts, please feel free to contact me to request a custom title.

Direct email is preferred - admin@pipesmagazine.com

Lastly, in the old site, there was also a time requirement tied to the amount of posts. The time requirement is not a feature of the current forums.

Btw, if you think this is silly - it IS! That's the point.

title ladder2.png

Is there a story behind the name?
(I’m curious about cosmic, don’t need any stories about dickbone)
Two reasons, one of my uncles who sponsored me into my fraternity was a rocket scientist for a company working with the Arsenal and NASA in Huntsville. Also, the girls thought me pretty "far out" ha ha.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Lifer?

1 : a person sentenced to imprisonment for life
You missed part of the definition.

noun Slang. a person sentenced to or serving a term of life imprisonment. a person committed to a professional lifetime career in the military. a person who has devoted a lifetime to a profession, occupation, or pursuit.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
You missed part of the definition.

noun Slang. a person sentenced to or serving a term of life imprisonment. a person committed to a professional lifetime career in the military. a person who has devoted a lifetime to a profession, occupation, or pursuit.
giphy.gif