PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

downinit

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2016
Received shipments from P&C Tuesday (2/28) and Wednesday (3/1) this week from orders made on the 17th and 18th but they were missing items that were in stock when I ordered them. Today received another shipment with 4 of the missing items.
As I am a software engineer I kind of feel for them being as I know how easy it is to screw up your business with a bad software deployment/migration. I'm sure they are working long hours trying to clean up this mess.

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
I placed an order on February 12th, still processing, still getting same BS emails about how much they care. Blah blah blah, again I'm done with them. I've ordered one time from them and have not received the order after 3 weeks, that's poor customer service.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
I called them up today.

Got my 20$ voucher for next order.

Also had them ship me part of my order that was in stock, the rest will be shipped once they restock.
I am particularly happy about the 20$

scrumpyjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
I received my cut and paste e-mail update the day after I asked to cancel my order on facebook. Still have not received a cancel confirmation. However, messages on FB are answered promptly. They seem to be separate from any other service department or shipping and receiving. I ordered from Smoking pipes on the 1st, and just opened my package today, the 4th, before lunch. Smokingpipes has never disappointed. I know PC has a lot of fans, and I truly feel for them. However, my order is still processing, with a duplicate order that is still processing. I hope for the sake of their business they get things sorted soon.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Received a partial order, nothing on my account saying backordered, email saying shipped and tracking says delivered. Long story short, an hours drive to Maine, $2 mailbox fee for the package and now will get another fee if the order is ever completed. No sign of the second order. I'm very happy with P&C :twisted:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Just got my order in. My Paypal was charged twice, and was sent a bag of Peterson coffee beans and have no coffee grinder. Nearly two weeks to receive an order that would have taken three days from SPC, and at twice the cost. :evil:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
@chasingembers: You're in luck! P&C is now carrying the Bodum Bistro Coffee Grinder for only $99.99! Hurry and get yours while they're still in stock!
Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/bodum-bistro-electric-burr-coffee-grinder-accessories/1513852/

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
I am glad to hear some of you have gotten through on the phone. I have tried repeatedly to call but get only a busy signal. Is there a number besides the one listed on the site welcome page?

dcmacbean

Lurker
Mar 5, 2017
Alva, Oklahoma
On March 2nd I got one of the two items that I ordered on February 23; a single pouch of Captain Black. The pipe that I ordered was missing although the packing slip claimed that it was included. I spent my lunch hour on hold trying to talk to someone with no luck so I sent an email just to establish an electronic record of the problem. Later in the day I got through by phone and was told that my pipe would ship in a day or two, and I'd get an email. It's four days later and no email. I also have another order pending that the website lists as still "Processing" with no other information although my bank account was debited quick enough. I hope they get this ironed out soon. I like the way the website is set up and with the exception of one snotty girl that I talked to last month over another issue, the staff has been courteous. Then again, courtesy is irrelevant if they are just saying whatever it takes to get me off the phone.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I have had zero problem logging into P&C from my Kindle Fire.
Royal Yacht at $8.20... I ordered a bunch.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I didn't have any problem logging on or spending money, just receiving what was ordered
Hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Some people are just never satisfied. :roll:

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
I have been trying to get a call through all day, but to no avail. Those generic keep-you-in-the-loop emails are not answering my questions. Some specific information would be nice.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
buroak

I got through after a 15 minute wait time.

Had them ship the half of my order that was in stock, and they shipped the other half yesterday.

Also, I got a 20$ coupon for a delayed order that was 35$ worth altogether, not a bad deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.